- stephaniroseee reblogged this from celestegivesup
- ohnyet likes this
- sunger12 likes this
- reasonsthingshappen likes this
- oatmealandsweat likes this
- itisallmydoing said: I do not believe that you stopped opening presents when you were 19 as I bought you a decoy present when you were 20… and you found it.
- liftingbeerandliz said: OHMYGOD that’s the sweetest thing ever!
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- brainheist likes this
- alliegets likes this
- alliegets said: JOJO. Crying forever.
- prepblog likes this
- jennamartinphotography likes this
- twentytwotolife likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- flaquitalaurita likes this
- stoneandsea said: This is the mush I want. You guys are the best. And I will never play board games against you. <3
- fromlazytolively likes this
- jillybees likes this
- jimicowan likes this
- runswithpoodles likes this
- kittens-andmuscles likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- creating-katie likes this
- muscleforthought said: I teared up. Happy anniversary, you two!
- muscleforthought likes this
- celestegivesup posted this
Feeling sorry for myself.
I'm Celeste, a magazine editor living in Phoenix.
Get ready for a lot of fitness, a lot of sass and a lot of froyo.
An excerpt of Josiah’s wedding vows:
I love how much importance you place on having inside jokes.
I love that you believe in miniature bald eagles, but not sea cows.
I love that you catch my grammatical errors (though they are few and far between).
I love that you are so bad at surprises that you secretly unwrapped and re-wrapped all your Christmas presents until age 19.
I love that you always sneeze in twos, so that I after the first I can anticipate the coming of the second and give you your “God Bless You” in advance.
I love that you are the best at every board game. As an opponent I hate you for this, but as a team we are unstoppable.
I love that you never get common expressions and terms of speech right. You are the apple OF my eye, but I will always be “The apple IN your eye.”
I also love the way you watch out for me: caring for me when I am sick, reminding me of upcoming deadlines, and listening to me rant about the manifestation of an Irish Republican Masculinity in the dramas of W.B. Yeats or a postwar conflation of monetary and moral values as evidenced in the expatriate protagonists of Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises.
I love that you understand me and support me in everything I do.
I love the excitement I see in your face when you do something special for somebody else.
I love how much you love your family and would do anything for them.
I love your compassion, your intelligence, and your beauty.
I love you completely.