- alliegets said:Badass. I want that shirt. Send me one for my bday.
- alliegets likes this
- verstiegenheit likes this
- angeldrinkstea said:Did you see my half marathon time from this weekend!! I thought of you because you were like “If I can run 1:50 so can you!” and then I did and it blew me away!
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- jurikos likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- stephaniedenny likes this
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- mostlyrunning likes this
- fitnerd likes this
- twentytwotolife likes this
- clevcrew likes this
- wholefoodsandgin likes this
- committingtome likes this
- runswithpoodles likes this
- themotherrunner likes this
- ourtimetochange likes this
- setcourseforkona likes this
- notesontheheavy said:Sexy, sweaty lady! Also, will trade snickerdoodle cashew butter for a Core CF tank.
- notesontheheavy likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- yuguaraa likes this
- yearwon likes this
- noquit likes this
- celestegivesup posted this
Feeling sorry for myself.
I'm Celeste, a magazine editor living in Phoenix.
Get ready for a lot of fitness, a lot of sass and a lot of froyo.
HOW’S THIS FOR A SWEATY SELFIE?!
Anyway, this morning’s run was great. It was my first weekday run over 5 miles, and a little speed workout, no less. It’s a far cry from “fast,” but it’s nice to get out of the 9 min/mile comfort zone.
It’s been about 18 months, but I finally feel confident again running. It’s a good thing too—my half-marathon is less than two months away!
(But truth be told, I’m really just looking forward to training for the Arizona RNR in January.)
June 26: 6 miles:
1 warm up, 4 @ ~8:50, 1 cool down
9:56, 8:50/8:50/8:39/8:37, 9:15
P.S. - Hella sweet new CrossFit shirt.
P.P.S. - Currently making up new lyrics to Ben Folds’ “The Luckiest” … ‘cause I am, I am, I am, the sweatiest. SO CLEVER.