- laciedank likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- lyndszy likes this
- alifeproject said:<3
- itisallmydoing said:I demand Celeste and Sara time.
- alliegets said:<3
- alliegets likes this
- apureadventure likes this
- yearwon likes this
- stephaniedenny likes this
- themotherrunner said:So sorry to hear about your loss.
- themotherrunner likes this
- ouray said:Very sorry to hear about your grandma. My sympathies to you and your family! And, GO O’s (sorry … I’m a DC-native from before we had the Nats and grew up going to Memorial Stadium and then Camden to watch the Os)
- ouray likes this
- wholefoodsandgin said:I’m so sorry about the loss of your grandmother. It sounds as though you, your mom and her had a lovely relationship together. Best wishes to you and your family. x
- jimicowan said:Dammit! Saddest happy-sad-happy post ever. Very sorry to read #1. I know you were close. Congrats on #2. Work ceased to be work at all, eh? And glad for #3. I’ve got quite literally one friend; would be rad to live close by.
- runswithpoodles likes this
- notesontheheavy said:Sad things and happy things. Oh, life.
- notesontheheavy likes this
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- squigglesforbrains likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- snapthistiger said:sorry to hear of your loss. will be praying for you and your family.
- snapthistiger likes this
- myonerepmax likes this
- celestegivesup posted this
Feeling sorry for myself.
I'm Celeste, a magazine editor living in Phoenix.
Get ready for a lot of fitness, a lot of sass and a lot of froyo.
- My beautiful grandmother passed away one week ago. The past two months have been so, so difficult—including countless hours sitting at her hospital bedside and the emotional drain that comes with it. Her, my mom and I were incredibly close. Despite the long hospital stay, her death was unexpected. I wasn’t ready, though I doubt we ever are. Her love was endless for all around her, as was mine for her.
- I’m currently filling out my annual self evaluation for work. I can’t believe I’ve been here a year. I am truly lucky to work in a positive, encouraging environment with fantastic people.
- My best friend Sara is moving back from Baltimore today! We’ve never actually lived in the same city, so obviously I am SO EXCITED. I have two little sisters, but Sara might as well be my third. She is the one person I can count on unconditionally, live in her house for a week without feeling (too) bad, divulge my deepest secrets, etc. She’s actually Josiah’s cousin, our husbands are best friends, and Josiah and I are their son’s godparents! In short: I love her and am so happy to have her back.