Feeling sorry for myself.
I'm Celeste, a magazine editor living in Phoenix.
Get ready for a lot of fitness, a lot of sass and a lot of froyo.
Currently prepping for next week’s challenge. I need your help, so I’ll make an epic post tomorrow. So excited and nervous. Celeste Gives Up Mini Challenge 8: Lose the negativity
Currently prepping for next week’s challenge. I need your help, so I’ll make an epic post tomorrow. So excited and nervous.
Celeste Gives Up Mini Challenge 8: Lose the negativityFive reasons why I currently love my job as a freelance writer:
- Seeing my name in my favorite magazine ever (Runner’s World) was the best accomplishment of my life thus far.
- It’s challenging. Think about how much you liked to write essays. Writing is tough, no matter how much you do it. I get stressed—sometimes a little, sometimes major meltdown status—every time I sit down to write. But I’m thankful for the stimulation.
- Even though I’m 100-percent awkward, I love hearing people’s stories. I’ve been able to interview Maynard James Keenan and Lonnie Ali … and some of the coolest artists, small business owners, regular Joes in Phoenix.
- Freelancing is the ultimate job for a go-getter. You work as much as you want, and you are your only limitation. As a result, you can bulk up or tone down your workload, depending on how life is going at that exact moment.
- Regional and national magazines pay well. For my next cover story, I’ll make more than one-month’s salary! Baller.
Friday, Sept. 2 exercise:
- Run: 4 miles (8:40, 8:23, 8:29, 7:41)